With remote work, virtual meetings have taken up a lot of space in employees' weeks. Download this report to take a deep look at how remote employees are feeling nearly two years since the beginning of the pandemic, and how companies can help moving forward.
Remote work has proven to be beneficial for employees with the end of commutes and more flexible hours. However, productivity, internal communications, and company culture have all been impacted:
- 31% of respondents have a hard time focusing on virtual meetings
- 34.5% spend more time communicating with teammates than getting work done
- 36% of survey takers have seen an increase in micro-manager behavior across their team
49% of remote workers suffer from digital fatigue!
With 22% of respondents spending over 10 hours a week in virtual meetings, it comes as no surprise that employees are suffering from digital fatigue. Download this report to find out:
- The main sources of digital fatigue
- What industries and roles are the most affected
- How companies can solve for this moving forward
Discover practical tips to overcome digital fatigue. From tools to processes, meeting best practices and frameworks, help your team embrace asynchronous work and make the most of their time together by downloading our report.